Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'M BACK!

Well, I figured I had better blog to prove that I am still alive. It is that procrastination syndrome of not doing something for so long that it then becomes harder to do because you feel like such an idiot!

The last few months in a nutshell: we moved, I ate out of stress, I didn't work out, I gained about 15 pounds. In August, I started eating a bit better and working out a bit, dropped 8 lbs. Finally started running again about a week ago, FEELS GOOD!

Also, I want to change the name of my blog. I know I need to lose weight, but referring to myself as "fat" in my blog title just doesn't settle well with me. I don't really like telling people my blogger address, so that is a problem.

I have a pretty good idea for a new address, but can't tell you yet! I will figure out how to make the change over and you can see it then.

Till then!
Michelle

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I'm happy to come to your blog and see a new post! Good job for getting back on the "road." :) Can't wait to see your new blog.